Most people say that they would feel much better if they exercise regularly, but often it does not do, because we have not found the right exercises that will do it with pleasure. If you fail to keep to a regular schedule of exercise, then you may still have not found the right training.
Ask yourself these questions and consider what types of exercise might suit you:
1. Are you morning or night person?
2. Do you want to spend time in nature?
3. Would you like to spend more time alone, with friends or meet new people?
4. Do you motivate the competition?
5. Do you enjoy loud music?
6. Would you like exercises to be challenging?
7. Would you like sports and games?
8. Do you want more free time for meditation, watching TV or surfing the Internet?
9. Do you organize good your time?
10. Are you sensitive to weather changes?
If you are morning type that wants to spend the time alone with his thoughts, but has little control over the schedule, then you will certainly enjoy small walks in the park, meditation, yoga and so on.
If you are a night person who loves music and meeting new people, maybe you should try dancing for hours, aerobics or to enroll in a fitness center.
It is important to identify the problem and find out why you failed to stick to the schedule for exercise. The answers to these questions will get you more to think about exercise and to find the right training for yourself.