Great news for pineapple fans! The juice of this exotic fruit is incredibly healthy drink. You must read what it contains and why should you drink daily.
Pineapple juice is a great drink for refreshment in summer days. However, due to nutritional and healthy ingredients it contains, you need to drink also in winter. Surely you did not know that pineapple is the healthiest fruit. It is rich in enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and contains calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc and iodine, followed by pro-vitamin A and vitamin E, C and B.
225 grams of pineapple contain 131.4% of the recommended daily dose of vitamin C, 76.5% magnesium, 9% vitamin B6, 8.6% vitamin B1 and only 82 calories.
What would happen if every day for a year you drink pineapple juice?
- You will less get sick from colds and infections because pineapple contains bromelii which cleanses the body of toxins.
- You will lose excess weight. If you drink juice on an empty stomach you will reduce the appetite for food.
- It will clear the body from parasites. It only takes three days of regular consumption of pineapple for the body to get rid of intestinal parasites.
- It reduces the risk of injury. Potassium contained in the pineapple helps to maintain a stable level of electrolytes in the body and prevents from snoring muscles during physical exertion.
- Regular consumption pineapple provides plenty of antioxidants to the body.
- The teeth become stronger and whiter.